AtmorAtmor Industries Ltd. is known as one of the leading electric instant water heater manufacturers in the world. In this post, we are going to look at a popular Atmor tankless water heater model, the AT-912-24TP, which is part of the ThermoPro Series range.
The Atmor 24kW 4.65 GPM Electric Tankless Water Heater has digital thermostatic control and is a tankless electric model.
It has been reviewed as a must-have for all homes and apartments, said to revolutionize water heating using smart flow technology.
Overall this tankless model will help you lower your home’s energy and water consumption to significantly reduce your bills up to 50%. It is powerful enough to feed households in colder climates and is made from durable, corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
Atmor 24kW 4.65 GPM Electric Tankless Water Heater
Who Can Use This Appliance
This Atmor water heater is the perfect water heating solution for a small to medium-sized home or apartment, even if you live in colder northern climates.
The minimum inlet temperature required varies according to seasonality and location. In warmer climates, it can run up to five applications with an inlet temperature of 73°F at one time. This means you can use hot water in more than one place simultaneously, for example, two showers, your kitchen sink, and two bathroom sinks.
In colder climates, you will only be able to run up to three applications at a time, and it can handle incoming temperatures as low as 37°F. There is more information in our size guide to help you find the best one for your needs.
Overall, they are are great space savers which are easy to install and maintain.
Benefits of Buying An Electric Atmor Tankless Water Heater
There are many benefits of an electric tankless water heater which makes them useful.
First and foremost, electric water heaters are generally more affordable, especially when it comes to the upfront cost of the unit.
Secondly, electric water heaters are more efficient than other types of water heaters. With gas water heaters, the majority of energy loss occurs as a result of the venting process. Of course, this is not the case in electric water heaters and energy is better retained ensuring optimum savings.
Thirdly, electrical units do not experience leaks like gas units do. This means they can be placed inside the house without any worry of posing a safety risk. Typically gas units require additional piping or housing to be added, making installation slightly more complicated too.
Lastly, better tankless electrical units work instantly on demand, which means you never have to wait for hot water. Also, they don’t have storage tanks, making them a big space saver.
Specifications Of The Atmor 24kW 4.65 GPM Electric
- Easy to use unit with easily adjustable digital temperature control giving you full control
- Easy and inexpensive to maintain
- Designed to heat water from low temperatures such as 37°F at 4.65 GPM
- Sleek construction and design is a space saver
- Does not require venting and can be installed anywhere inside your home or in your garage
- Certified with IP54 certificate, guaranteeing that internal components will be kept safe and dry
- Major cost saving element, reducing your electric bill by almost 50%
- Needs 3 x 40 Amp DP breakers, 3 x 8/2 AWG wires with ground, 240V power
- Corrosion-resistant and extremely durable, guaranteeing enhanced heating efficiency and an overall longer product life span.
- Atmor Industries offers a Superior Warranty – 2-year limited parts only, 7-years free from leakage
Atmor Water Heater Features
Let’s take a closer look at the main features of this electric tankless water heating appliance.
We briefly touch on two of the smaller ThermoPro units further down in this post too, so that you can choose the appropriate size to suit your hot water requirements and climate.
Advanced Digital Control Panel
This model features an extremely easy to use digital control panel, allowing you to have absolute control over the temperature of your water around your home. This allows you full flexibility as to how hot the water is coming out of your faucets, and requires little to no effort to change.
Compact and Space-Saving Design
What really makes the Atmor water heater ideal for your home or apartment, is that it does not require any venting like gas heaters do. The sleek, space-saving design gives you ultimate flexibility as you can install it anywhere inside your home or garage.
Furthermore, because it is tankless, it takes up even less space in your home. A tank appliance stores and heats water within the unit, and therefore requires a bit more space for installation.
Safe To Use
Atmor has received an IP54 certification for this unit. The certification guarantees that internal components are kept safe and dry inside the water heater. Naturally, this is important to consider when dealing with electrical components and water.
A great feature of this Atmor water heater is the self-modulating technology it uses. The unit automatically activates when it senses water flow, and then shuts off when the water flow stops. This means that there is less energy wasted, unlike what you see in tank appliances. That is because tanks continuously use electricity to keep the water heated to a specific temperature so that it is ready to use at all times.
Improved Energy and Water Efficiency
As we saw above, this Atmor only activates when it senses water flow. This means that it only uses energy when it is being used and is not constantly running. It is therefore incredibly energy efficient and will save on your household energy bills.
Ideal For Use In Various Climates
As previously mentioned, this Atmor 24kW 4.65 GPM electric water heater unit can function in a variety of climates.
In warmer climates, you will be able to run up to five applications simultaneously, ensuring your family has access to hot water at all times. This could include two bathrooms in warm to hot climates, or 1-1.5 bathrooms in cool to cold climates.
What We Like
- Easy operation and low maintenance
- Space-saving and compact design
- Easy, wall-mounted installation
- Digital settings ensure optimum functionality and give you full control over the exact temperature
- Safe and efficient
- Good value for the price
- Works well for the entire house
- Self-modulating system offers increased energy efficiency and savings
- Pressure relief valve not included
- Does not reach full efficiency in colder climates due to lower inlet temperature
Other Atmor ThermoPro Series Models
This 18 kW Atmor water heater is another model in the ThermoPro series.
This model is best used in moderate to warm climates and ideal for 1 bedroom home, up to 3 simultaneous applications.
Therefore, it is ideally used in a small apartment or home.
Similar to the previous models in terms of features, this unit is ideal for people who do not require as much heating power or live in warmer climates.
- Easy to use and low maintenance
- Dynamic digital temperature control giving you full control over your home’s water temperature
- Energy-saving as water is only heated when water flow is sensed
- Heats water at temperatures as low as 37°F at 3.73 GPM
- Includes a lengthy 7-year warranty against leakage and a 2-year warranty for parts
- Features a high-quality stainless steel interior, which ensures long term durability and prevents internal corrosion
Overall, the Atmor 24kW 4.65 GPM Electric Tankless water heater is an easy to use, energy-efficient, ideal space-saving option to invest in. Not only will you save on household bills but you get a durable appliance that comes with a long-term warranty, backed by a well-known brand name.
Atmor has 40 years of industry experience, and use only the most advanced technologies. The digital control on the ThermoPro models make it incredibly easy to select and set your desired water temperature for use in your home.
They come in a compact and sleek tankless design, and will easily fit into your home. For those looking to make a long-term investment, the Atmor electric tankless ThermoPro water heater is a solid choice.
|Atmor 24kW 4.65 GPM Electric Tankless Water Heater, ideal for 2 bedroom home, up to 5 simultaneous applications||Prime||Buy Now on Amazon|