Rinnai RUC98iN Ultra Series
Imagine waking up in the dead of winter and badly needing a hot bath or a warm shower. You go under the shower head, and all that comes out is cold water. This is especially true for big families or apartment buildings and everybody’s been in this situation. This is one reason why new home builders are installing the Rinnai RUC98iN Ultra Series natural gas tankless water heater. It provides endless hot water when you need it!
There is a global trend in finding ways to decrease energy usage and discover more efficient options. Tankless, or on demand water heaters, are seen as the answer to a more energy efficient heater.
Rinnai RUC98iN Tankless Water Heater Advantages
- Uses Less Energy – Tankless water heaters use up to 50% less energy as compared to normal water heaters. Water passes through heating coils before reaching the distribution lines. This system effectively lessens the energy needed to run it.
- Takes Up Less Space – On-demand water heaters, such as the Rinnai RUC98iN, takes up less space than standard water heaters as most models can be mounted on the wall. Being tankless also means a tank is not needed.
- Continuous Supply of Hot Water – traditional water heaters keep the heated water in a tank and then distributes it around the house as needed. But as soon as that tank runs out, it will take a while before you get another batch of hot water. Tankless water heaters take water from the tap and heat it directly without having to store it.
- Safe and Clean – water stored in tanks can get a flat taste and eventually be unsuitable for human consumption if not maintained properly. Having a tankless water heater means that water will not stagnate in a tank, therefore preventing diseases from spreading.
- Less of a Fire Hazard – many a fire has been caused by water tanks that may have overheated either due to low-quality materials or poor maintenance. Having a tankless water heater eliminates this hazard.
In light of this current trend, the Rinnai RUC98iN Ultra Series Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater is one of the answers that can fit right in your home with its features and benefits. Speaking of, here are its standard features:
- Condensing Technology – this tankless water heater took efficient water heating up a notch and introduced condensing technology to the system which enabled it to deliver water more efficiently.
- High Energy Efficiency Factor – this water heater has an energy factor of 0.96.
- Dual Venting Option – this Rinnai tankless water heater has ventilation options, concentric and PVC.
- Space-Saving Design – Can fit almost anywhere.
- Easy to Install – Can be installed by a professional, or it can also be your next DIY project. Make sure you have the hospital on speed dial though.
- Immediate Savings – there is a high-cost upfront, but the savings is evident as soon as your next electric or gas bill comes. This unit uses less gas as compared to other models, even with the heating time it requires.
- Quiet – compared to other water heaters, the Rinnai RUC98iN Ultra Series Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater runs quietly.
- Temperature Control – Accurate temperature control that lets you set it to the exact warmth that you need.
- This natural gas heater has a high GPM trigger of 10GPM which means it will not heat more water unless this is reached. Which means it will not work well with lower water pressure.
- Drop in temperature – having more than one faucet open at a time can cause a dip in the water’s temperature but this is only for a few seconds.
- Takes time to heat water – when coming out from a long period of not being used, water can take some time before it is heated. This may lead to some water waste as you would need to keep the tap running before you get the hot water that you need.
The condensing technology of the Rinnai RUC98iN model makes this heater more efficient than other tankless water heaters, and its high energy efficiency lets you see the savings within the next few months.
There are other Rinnai tankless water heaters on the market right now but none as comprehensive as the RUC98iN Ultra Series Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater.
Most tankless water heaters are smaller and individualized, so they are usually installed right before the faucet they will serve.
Having smaller units around the house can cost a lot as each unit would require their outlet and will consume their electricity and eventually pile up, turning projected savings into actual expense.
Verdict On The Rinnai RUC98iN Model
The Rinnai RUC98iN is a complete tankless water heating system that uses advanced condensation technology to reduce further the energy needed to provide heated water for a whole house. It is easy to use and has nice temperature controllers, making it a breeze to operate.
Having the option to choose between PVC and concentric venting allows you to use your current vents to cool down the heaters and its space-saving design lets you place it almost anywhere. The RUC98iN Ultra Series Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater does have some issues with lower water pressures, but this can always be fixed by consulting a plumber.
|Top Top||Rinnai RUC98iN Ultra Series Indoor Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater, Twin Pipe||Prime||Buy Now on Amazon|
You might also like this: Rinnai rl94en Natural Gas Tankless Water Heater – best low pressure water heater